The letter A
What annoys you? Superficial people. I mean, do they not see how arrogant they come across to the outside world? Really. Do they really think that people honestly take them seriously? THis is followed close by people who think the world revolves around them. Give a thank you to someone who just catered to you all weekendl? Why??? They HAVE to do that...GIVE ME A BREAK! Ugh, now I am annoyed, LOL.
The letter B
Who is your best friend? Brenda. She and I have known each other since High School. She has been there for me through first loves and heartbreaks, good times and bad. She is the one person outside of my family that I can count on when all the chips are down and who would never judge me. I love her to death.
The letter C
What is your favorite candy? Godiva Chocolates. I get them once a year and I treasure them. I wouldn't have it any other way. It is my once a year treat....like Girl Scout Cookies! LOL
The letter D
Do you daydream? Most definitely. Always have. It's my favorite pasttime. I daydreamed of the day I would get married, the day I would have children, what I would name them, what they would look like, what we would do together. Our first home...Now I daydream about our upcoming vacation, about what our future home will look like, how it would be to work in the school systems...OK...I will stop...you get the picture, I daydream ALOT.
The letter E
Have you ever been in the emergency room? Yes. A few times in the past 5 years with tachycardia.
The letter F
Do you use flyswatters? No....I need to get one, I just use whatever is around, LOL.
The letter G
Do you chew gum? Not too often.
The letter H
Your height. I am 5 ft.4 inches tall.
The letter I
Have you ever ice skated? Yes, but I am not good at it at all!
Do you play an instrument? Cello & Violin (age 11-13) and Piano (age 10-20)
The letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean? Popcorn jelly Bellys
The letter K
Where did you have kindergarten? Bronx, NY CS77 Ms. DePina was my teacher.
The letter L
Are you laid back? Hmm...I don't think so. I like things just so and stop at nothing to have it that way. I love organization. Now if the situation calls for it I am laid back.
The letter M
Do you like mangos? Love them!
The letter N
Do you have a nickname? Carmencita. My parents and grandma call me that since I was a little girl. Mommy to my kiddies.
The letter O
What's your one wish? For myself and my family to always have good health and happiness together.
The letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about? Of anyone close to me or myself dying.
The letter Q
Are you quick to judge people? No, and I think that is one of my downfalls.
The letter R
Do you watch reality TV? Yes. Used to watch it alot, now I watch American Idol
The letter S
What's your favorite season? Autumn. I love the changing leaves and all the produce that is in season at that time of year.
The letter T
What time did you wake up? 7:00 AM usually.
The letter U
Are you wearing underwear? Most Definitely! I am not a fan of going commando!
The letter V
What's the worst veggie? Turnips, Beets, Parsnip.
The letter W
Worst habit. Too much time on the computer.
The letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray? Yes, on my teeth and a chest xray when they diagnosed me with SVT)
The letter Y
What year were you born in? 1972
The letter Z
What's your favorite zoo animal? Monkeys, they are so entertaining.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment