OK, so of course I knew that taking 2 classes this semester with the multitude of other responsibilities was not going to be easy. But I digress, this one particular teacher is out of her mind! She has us writing a total of 6-8 essays per week! Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays, we have to post online our discussion posts. Then we have to wait till others have posted thiers and respond with a 8 sentence post to what they have posted. I have kept on top of it so far, but I fear that I am going to be burnt out in several weeks! This is not including my course work for my World Lit class. Mike's response when I tell him this is "Tell the teacher, Hey, don't you think that this is alot of work considering this may not be the only class that some of us are taking?" Right! I tell the professor something like that and I will be marked with an F for the course for sure!
In other news, this week it has been so much fun helping my brother in law and my sister Tina's mom, in getting the ball rolling for her Baby Shower. I gave them loads of advice and they have been doing extremely well with it. Like I told Tina, sometimes you just have to tell them the gameplan and they can handle the rest. I can't wait to see pics of this joyous occasion!
Thursday the girl scouts got started on thier Thinking Day preparations. They had a blast making maracas by recycling toilet paper rolls and using beans inside. Then they decorated them with colorful tissue paper. Once they were done with that they got started on thier ponchos. I dreamed up a very simple plan. They each recieved a piece of fleece and then Pam and I had precut strips in the bottom. The girls them tied knots in the bottom to decorate it. They are all looking forward to next weeks meeting where they learn a simple Mexican hat dance and work on thier display. What is most unfortunate is that not many troops are participating in the event. Only 4 have registered for the event so far!
Today I have proclaimed as my RELAX day. Only running around I have to do is take Leilani to a birthday party. Then I will make a quick stop at the supermarket since we will be right next door to it, and then come home. No reading, no studying, no papers, just relaxing and having fun. Who knows, maybe I can get a little scrapbooking done!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment