CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Mother Nature

must be on vacation because today it was an unseasonable 60 degrees here today! For this portion of the northeast the norm is about 30 for this time of year. Not that I am complaining. I an not a huge fan of the freezing cold! Only drawback with the beautiful weather in the Northeast right now is the fact that we haven't had a deep freeze so all those nasty germies are still wandering through the air causing a nuisance. Not to mention that the grass is GROWING!!!!

All is set for my girl scout troop to start thier cookie sales. Tonight we had the parent cookie meeting. It will be fun to see how well they do.

I got a bit of some bad news today. The dress that I ordered for Leilani for her 1st communion that I got for an awesome price.....is not available! I got a call from the company and they told me that the quantities were low and they ran out. And to make matters worse, the company is going out of business!!! So now I am back to the old drawing board. Maybe while I am out shopping for Leilani's outfit for penance tomorrow, I can look around for her 1st communion dress. Wish me luck!

0 comments: