The day is winding down and I am so looking forward to turning in early tonight and sleeping in! Lord knows that sleeping in for me isn't what most people dream of (heck, I dream of too!)....a restful sleep till at least 10am. For my body it usually means getting to sleep till at least 8am, then my brain goes on overdrive and shouts "GET UP LADY, A DAY IS A WASTING!"
Last night I went to my World Lit class. It went well. It was even more exciting when I got my paper back and I had an "A" on it! I was screaming inside! I am one of those who never counts her chicks before they hatch. Although I thought I wrote a concise paper, I don't want to get my hopes up and expect a perfect grade. I was able to breathe a sigh of relief when I got it back and it totally made my day!
Some things I did today:
- went to my friend's house and saw her litter of adorable puppies! They are too darn cute!
- had to try the french toast twist Dunkin Donuts is promoting....AMAZING!!!!
- did a little websurfing looking for an activities filled pumpkin patch to go to...think I found one. We will give it a try tomorrow.
- tutored my friend's little boy, C in reading. He has really shown alot of progress. Now we will be working on complete sentence structure.
Now I am about to curl up on the sofa with a magazine and relaxing. The weekend is finally here!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment