till Christmas! Can it really be that that time of year is quickly approaching us??? Of course my absolute love for the season has rubbed off on my two darlings. They can't wait till I whip out all the beautiful Christmas decorations and make the house festive. They have been so anxious to get into the holiday spirit that they decided to make a Wish list!
What is great about Leilani is that she never really asks for the most expensive toys out there. She is content playing with her Littlest Pet Shops and asking for dolls and games and such. It is so easy to shop for her. Chris on the other hand....he is a Star Wars nut!!!! So of course the items he wants are expensive!
I am getting a jump start and going to pick up some of the games Leilani wants tomorrow at the BOGO 50% off sale. Hope they have everything I am looking for!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment