CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Icky

After 4 days of feeling miserable, I decided to pay my doctor a visit. Turns out I have a sinus infection. Wonderful! I suffer from acute sinusitis, so I shoudl have known. So now I am on another bout of antibiotics. My head feels like it is about to explode!

My friend told me about a home remedy that is suppose to relieve the sinus pressure. You take 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar followed by an 8 oz glass of water. At this point I am willing to try anything. So she dropped off her bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar and I figured, what the heck, I have nothing to lose.

YUCK to the max is what I have to say! It does deliver quite a jolt to the nasal passages, thats for sure!

Since I have been feeling blah, I decided to do a little research online. I don't like being placed on antibiotics so much because I know that eventually I will become immune to them. In my web surfing I came upon Nasopure. It is the same concept of the Nettipot. Supposedly, by irrigating your nasal passages, you cut down on the amount of colds and sinus infections you get. I'm skeptical.

Has anyone tried this or know someone who has?

0 comments: