CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

563 and counting!

It is official! We are going on our 2nd Disney Cruise!

Now, the trip won't take place till September of 2009, but we are as excited as if we were leaving next week. Leilani already has an itiniary of what she wants to do on the trip. Of course last time we thought 4 days was way too short, so on our next voyage we will be taking the 7 day Western Carribean cruise!

This week has been moving right along. Leilani had a study meet with two of her buddies from school to practice thier math for the NJ-ASK. She is scheduled to the exams Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I feel so bad, these kiddies have been stressing about the exams for the past couple of months. Leilani is so afraid of not doing well. I am confident she will pass without a problem. But since this is the first time she is taking the exam, she is afraid of what to expect. As I told her, your teacher has been working on this all year, I am sure you are well prepared. Tomorrow she meets with them again for one last time before the test.

Please send little prayers for the little munchkin on her first big test!

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

Good luck to little Leilani! And yeah for your cruise! We are going on the Western in 2 weeks...I will definetely tell you all about it! What ports of call are they doing then? Any changes from KW< GC< Coz and CC?

Unknown said...

We're in standardized testing week here too and the kid is stressing big time but there is a lot weighing on these tests, unfortunately.
A 7 day cruise sounds wonderful!