It is amazing how quickly 2 weeks go by!
Last week Monday I had the pleasure of entertaining my little sister Tina for the week. She came for a 6 day visit with her precious baby girl, Tianna.
Isn't she absolutely scrumptious! I had an amazing time playing with her and hearing her gurgle and having her smile at me. It is amazing how one can instantly fall in love with this tiny little being! The week went way too quickly. Before we knew it, we were back at the airport dropping her off. Leilani was bawling! Poor thing. She loved the time spent with her new cousin and her Tia Tina. I was sad too. But the conselation is that we will be seeing them again in exactly a month!
Last week Friday I got a new haircut! I was getting really tired of my no style do. And it wasn't fun going to a local place that did absolutely NOTHING to it. So I went to my trusty hairdresser in the Bronx, Ana. I told Ana I wanted something different. She decided that layers would flatter me. I gave her the thumbs up. I totally trust her with my hair. And here is the final product.
I absolutely LOVE it! I can't stop running my fingers through it. It is so much lighter and easy to style. I must give it to Ana! I <3 her!
This week went by in a blur. I did my volunteer work this week and attended class. Grandma Auri returned from Ecuador and came for a visit with Grandpa Mario. The kids are ecstatic to have them here. I am enjoying the opportunity to run around and do my errands childless. Tomorrow Mike and I will start getting our packing done for our Disney trip. The anticipation is mounting and we are overjoyed.
I think it will be an amazing vacation. I can't wait to go on it!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





2 comments:
You look hot woman!!! :) Love the new hairstyle. Your neice is adorable too!
Oh Wow! i hardly recognized you!
Have a great trip in Disney..I just went to the food and wine festival this weekend...fun fun fun!
Post a Comment