CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Countdown to Disney!

Thanks ladies for the wonderful compliments you left me on my last post! You totally made my day!

Lately, in La Casa A, we have been in Countdown to Disney mode.


Leilani and I sat down back in July and made this adorable countdown ticker to countdown the days till Disney. In the beginning Leilani was the only one flipping the numbers but once we got to the 30 day mark, Christopher got into the act. It is so much fun seeing them rush over to the ticker to flip the "Mickey Head Paint Chips" to the new number.

If that wasn't enough, we have been taking little trips to the mall to visit the Disney store to see what goodies they have on sale. As much as I love Disney, I think thier prices on tshirts and such are highway robbery! So I always tend to purchase new t's before we go at the bargain basement prices of $2.99 each and whip them out during the trip. The family always feels like we have more souvineirs than we have actually purchased there.

This weekend I am hoping to sit down with Leilani and Chris to make thier "autograph books" I have an idea of what I would like to do, just have to see if it pans out. I will be taking a trip to AC MOORE tomorrow to see what goodies I can find to decorate it with. It should be lots of fun! I will be sure to post the final results.

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

I am defintely interested in seeing what you all came up with! Sooo aren't you doing the cruise as well????

Beth said...

When are you going? Are you cruising too? We are leaving for our Disney trip on July 22 (exactly 274 days from today). We are doing the cruise and 7 nights in the parks. We were last there as a family in 2004. Hubby and I got to spend 1 day there in 2006 because we had to fly to FL for a funeral so I got my Disney "fix," which made the 4-year time span for our family not seen as bad!