
The weeks final in the trilogy of birthdays has come and gone. Christopher turned 4 and had a wonderful day. Leilani and I woke him up with our rendition of Happy Birthday. He was not too happy to hear it that early. He is NOT a morning person. LOL But once he was up and dressed, he was all psyched that he was the birthday boy for the day.
I dropped him off at school with his box of munchkins to share with the class. Then I was off to get things ready for his little birthday party with his 7 select friends. I thought I was going to have a panic attack when I was greeted with a never ending ringing phone when I was trying to place the pizza order. This can't be! They are usually open and in full swing by 11am. It was now 11:20am and no one was at the pizzieria. Maybe they aren't taking phone orders, I thought. And I called my friend Katti who brings Christopher home and told her to hang on to Chris while I go order pizza. I arrive at the pizzeria and the place is all dark! Oh no! This is NOT happening! There was a man there who also thought it odd that Vinnie still wasn't open. I told him of my dilemma and he told me that there is another pizzeria about 200 feet down the road. Really? I didn't know that! So I went off and found it without a hitch. Turns out thier pizza smelled and tasted delicious!
Chris had a blast at his birthday party and the kids all had a great time making crafts and playing. Clean up wasn't much fun for me, but hey birthdays only come once a year, thank God! Mike arrived home early and we took Chris and Leilani for birthday dinner at Chuck E Cheese. After a couple of hours of fun, we returned home, sang happy birthday again, opened presents and the day was over. I promptly fell asleep at 10pm!
It is so hard to imagine that the baby boy that I delivered just yesterday is already 4! We will celebrate it all over again on Saturday with a laid back dinner and cake with grandma and both Leilani and Christopher's godparents. We can't wait!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Happy birthday to him!
What a cute, that smile is precious.
I'm lol at the fact that he was cranky when you woke him up... sounds like me!
xoxo
Katie
Post a Comment