CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Year Wiser!


I can't believe that another year has flown by. Boy, does time fly when you are having fun!

My birthday was a pretty uneventful day. I was showered with Birthday kisses from my little twosome. Got them ready and off to school, then just spent the day studying for my quiz for my lit class that evening. (Not sure how well I did. Studying St Augustine was a tad bit boring, so I am not sure how much I absorbed of it. I just hope I passed!)

I dropped Christopher off at Katti's house for his playdate with the boys while I went to Girl Scouts Meeting. Implimenting the new chages: assigned seating, a Good Behavior Chart, and setting down the "rules" made this meeting unbelievable. The girls were AWESOME! We got everything done and us leaders were able to go home without screaming for Advil! Things are looking like they are going to go well!


Mike picked up Surf Taco for dinner which I had to swallow in 10 minutes since it took him a while to get home. Then we took birthday pics with the cake and off I went.

I prayed that the professor would let us out early and my birthday prayer was answered! I arrived home at 9pm, ate a pice of applesauce carrot cake, did a little web surfing and off to dreamland I went! It was a nice mellow birthday after all!

0 comments: