Doesn't it feel wonderful when you get to sleep in? I love it! Although I know sleeping in for me usually means getting up at 9am and that isn't sleeping in to most, but to me, who usually wakes up at 6:30-7am daily that is an extra 2 hours plus. LOL
Mike ended up starting up breakfast, the kids favorite cinnamon rolls. Chris woke up feeling alot better although he still has that croupy cough. Hopefully his change in temperment means that he is starting to recover.
After breakfast, Leilani and I got dressed, and I took her with me to AC MOORE. They were having a scrapbooking event. She and I were able to complete a page each. I did one for a future pic of my niece, Tianna Isabelle. She will never know how eagerly she is being anticipated!! Leilani made one for her upcoming 8th birthday. Then she ended up making a couple of valentine cards. She promptly put them away since she made them for Mike and I. I didn't stick around much longer since I was already feeling a rumble in my tummy.
Now I am just relaxing in bed with the laptop and enjoying not having to be on the kids beck and call. Mike is working on our taxes. Fun Fun! We have the Miami Vice movie to watch later while the kids watch Inspector Gadget.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment