- Been so annoyed with Blogger all week...trying to log on but to no avail. Finally today I get in....
- American Lit internet class....Need I say more???
- Cold weather...Brrrrrr
Well, I digress...
Valentine's Day was wonderful even though the weather didn't agree with us. The night before we had a snow and ice storm. School had a 90 minute delay. Leilani was dressed and ready to go on time seeing that the School channel didn't mention anything about a delay of any kind. Turns out Board of Ed was having some issues updating the site and I had to find out by turning on the Fox 5 channel. Hilarious since we are 90 minutes away from them in the wonderful Garden State of New Jersey. LOL I did manage to use the time to take some cute Valentine pics.
I did get my Cricut machine to play with finally!!!! I heart my new toy! And a box of Godiva chocolates. I'm in heaven! I made Mike a tag card and gave him a box of truffles. Leilani recieved the Cinderella III movie, and Christopher got the Go Diego Go DVD each with a box of chocolate hearts. The day couldn't have ended sweeter!
This weekend was spent pretty much doing papers, food shopping and cleaning. Although we did go to Applebee's for lunch. YUM! Today is another jam packed day. Leilani and Mike have Daddy Daughter bowling with the Girl Scouts, so I thought it would only be fair if Chris and I did the same. I am going to take him to McD's for lunch and see if I can get a lane at the same bowling alley for him and I. Then it is off to the mall for a Build A Bear birthday party for one of Leilani's little classmates. Mike, Chris and I will walk around the mall and get a cup of java at Starbucks. YUM, Caramel Machiato here I come!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment