I can just feel it! This was the first week that school was out for Leilani and Christopher and I feel as though it went by in the blink of an eye! We didn't get to do much since I have been studying and preparing for my final (Wednesday is my last day). We did manage to go to the mall and I happen to have run into a major sale at the Disney store! I purchased a few tshirts for our trip. Then I took the two to the park. They were happy about that. Leilani attended her last Dance class before recital. Christopher went to get some dental work done and he was quite the trooper! He didn't even cry! I was so proud of him. Little Bro Raul came yesterday and dropped off Mom who was visiting with him. Leilani and Chris practically pounced on them when they came through the door!
Today I had my nose stuck in the books all day. I managed to get one of the 3 papers done that I needed to do. Hopefully tomorrow I can write the other two. Although I think I will realistically get to accomplish completing one of them. I have to take a quiz that I am supposed to take on Sunday, but since it is Leilani's dance recital I know there is no way I can find time to do it then. But if I get one of the final 2 papers done tomorrow then I am ahead of the game since that one isn't due till Monday. And then I can dedicate all of Monday to write the one due Tuesday! PHEW! I can't wait till Wednesday! Then I will have a total 2 months of freedom. Freedom to have summer fun with Leilani, Christopher and my darling nephew Malik, freedom to read leisure books and best of all scrapbook!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment