Yesterday was Leilani's 4th recital performance! It was a tremendous success. I am in awe every year to see how much she has learned, how she has grown as a dancer, and how poised she becomes.
Mike and I ordered some yummy heros for all of us to eat before leaving to the theatre. As always Nina Bren came with her hubby Jorge, and this year we were graced with grandma Iris present in the audience again. She was the ever so proud Grandma and rooted her only granddaughter on! Christopher did alot better than last year, and only complained during the second half.
I assisted downstairs in the "dungeon" during the second performance at 6pm. I took care of 60 little girls along with my friend Sue. PHEW what a task that was! One of the little girls had 104 fever! I felt so bad, she was not well, but still wanted to perform! She made it through.
By the time I got home all I wanted to do was go to bed. I had a quick dinner and that is exactly what I did! It was a beautiful day. We are so proud of our prima ballerina.
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment