CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Kicking Off the Weekend!


Where does the year go? This is the unoffical start of summer. And the temps here really show it! Today we were graced with 90 degree weather. Honestly for me, I could stick with the 70's. Mom went to the airport early this morning to pick up her boyfriend, Modesto from the airport. He came to spend the holiday weekend with her. Since it was so hot, we decided to go to the beach. The weather was beautiful but the water was ICE COLD! That didn't stop Christopher from frolicking in the edge of the water!

Most of the week was spent going to dentist appointments (for me and Leilani and Chris), and figuring out my online US History class. Tuesday was a wonderful day since I spent it on a school trip to the Apple Orchard with Leilani. They learned how the make all the fresh pastries and goodies that they sell in the store. Leilani even tasted English peas and loved them. The Apple Cider was a hit with everyone. I ended up bringing a gallon home for us to enjoy along with delicious cherries. Afterwards the teacher invited us back to the classroom backyard to enjoy lunch with them and then to recess. It was a wonderful day!

I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAUL!!!! My dear brother turns 31 today!

0 comments: