CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Down Time

It felt really good to have a weekend where we didn't have any definitive plans. Sure we had Christopher's soccer game (and photos) early Saturday morning, but the day was not spent running around.

After soccer, Leilani wanted to go to Barnes & Nobles because Leilani had some cash in her little Hello Kitty purse that was just burning a hole in it! I happily obliged since this meant I had an unexpected trip to Starbucks. With Caramel Macciato in hand, a couple of magazines to peruse, we spent 90 minutes in the children's section. Leilani and Christopher looked through several books and she picked out her favorites that would make it home to her collection.

Today was spent on a supermarket shopping run. All the local supermarkets had awesome deals this week, which wasn't a surprise since Memorial Day is next weekend. Only downside was that I had one of my SVT attacks while I was in the A&P. It lasted about a minute, but it was still scary. I haven't had one in a long time. But, it was over and we finished our shopping. Now I am trying to just sit back and relax. I have to take advantage, since the next 4 weeks are jam packed with activities!

0 comments: