I know, I have been a bad blogger of late. I do apologize. So I will get everyone all caught up.
Things just got so busy around here. My biology class has been kicking my.... you know what! I had a test today and thankfully due to all of my studying, I think I aced it. Will know for sure next week.
Just to get caught up. Halloween was wonderful! Leilani dressed up as Mulan and Christopher dressed as a Jedi. They had a blast. We took them trick or treating with a group of friends for 3 hours! Needless to say they recieved TONS of candy. We took them to a new area and it happens to be an area where a little boy Leilani has a crush on lives. It was so funny seeing her turn all shades of red when she realized we were at his house. LOL Boy, am I in for it in a couple of years!
3 birthdays have come and gone. Mike and I spent ours quietly. Chris has his at Chuck E Cheese's this past weekend. He had a total of 17 little friends. they all had a great time. He got tons of toys. With his birthday the month before Christmas it is hard to think of what he would want for the holidays.
I know I am a huge nerd, but I pre-purchased my tickets to see the movie "Twilight". I can not WAIT to see it. It opens next week and I will be seeing it with my sister, Tina, who will be visiting from FL,and my friend Wendy and Leilani's teacher, who I say is a buddy of mine too (and her mom). I have seen countless trailers and I know I am going to thoroughly enjoy it. I can't wait!
I've started my Christmas shopping. I have purchased presents for 4 people off our list. I will hopefully be working on the rest in the next few weeks. I'd like to get it all done by Black Friday. Wish me luck!
I am off to read everyone's blog. I feel like I have been gone for ages!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Glad to hear everyone is doing well, and that your studies are going well too! I think all of my classes are kicking me in the rear, too, though. I'm glad Halloween was fun (that's funny about Leilani's crush!) and that Christopher had a fun party!
Post a Comment