Since I last posted? Wow, time sure does fly!
Nothing much has happened around here. Been with my nose between the books studying for my Biology class. Mount on top of that Christopher's T-ball (which thankfully his last game is this Saturday), and Leilani's CCD, Girl Scouts, and dance classes. You'd think she is busy enough, she enrolled in chorus and violin classes (which I have to drop her off at school Wednesdays at 8am). But on top of that she wants to take drama classes. I told her I will look into it and enroll her for the summer. There is only so much I can mount on my plate right now. Not to mention, if she does end up liking drama, she is going to have to make a choice about Girl Scouts.
I can't believe that Christmas is around the corner! I have already started my Christmas shopping. I am hoping to have everything finished off on Black Friday. Let's see how close to that I can get.
Hope everyone is doing well!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





2 comments:
I so want to start my Christmas shopping realy soon.
You have some really active kids my friend. lol
Where have you been? Is everything OK? I keep checking your blog but you haven't been around. I miss your updates.
Post a Comment