CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!!!

Wow,it's been a while! I have missed everyone. Things have been quite busy around here. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

This year we hosted Thanksgiving again. This time around I had my Mom, Grandma, Brother, Sister-in-Law, Sister, 2 nephews, and my Sister-in Law's mom over. It was a full house but it was so much fun! We ate entirely WAY too much. But one thing for sure we definitely burned it off dancing and goofing off. It felt just like old times growing up. We went Black Friday shopping and got alot of the things we were in search of, thankfully. But it was so sad to see everyone go Friday afternoon.

Saturday Leilani and I spent most of the day together. We went to the movies and then to lunch and stopped in a few stores to see what deals we can find for presents. Didn't get anything else....at least not in the stores. Mike and I ended up finding some amazing deals on items on Leilani's Christmas list. She is all squared away. Now we have to tackle Christopher. I plan on going to the mall tomorrow and hopefully I can get that done right away.

I am so excited I only have 4 more classes left before the semester is over. This class has been intense. I am looking forward to taking a few weeks to myself.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Glad you are back!!!

It's great you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Melissa S said...

It is great to have you back..I missed you!!!! I am done shopping for the kids!!! Just a few loose ends that is all....