The house is finally ready for the holidays! We put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving. We bought a new one this year. At first I was a little bummed because it isn't as full as our old one. But it has grown on me. I actually love it now. It is a little narrower but I love the fact that the bottom of the tree is raised a little higher off the ground. So this year we can actually place trees UNDER the tree! Today I managed to drag out the rest of the decorations and finished decorating the house. The stockings are hung, the table is decorated with it's poinsetta centerpiece and new placemats, and the wreath is on the door.
With the exception of Mike, who is the WORST person to shop for, I am officially done with my Christmas shopping. Now what do you get the man who has everything he needs? If anyone has any ideas, I would be eternally grateful!
The one thing I am really looking forward to is the last day of Biology class. Next week Wednesday is my final and I will be FREE! WOOHOO! I can not wait. This has been an extremely tough semester. Mind you I only took one class this semester. Can you imagine had I taken two. But looking at the bright side, this class will complete the science credits required towards my Masters degree. Next semester I will be taking a math course. How exciting! (NOT!)
Hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





4 comments:
Hi Carmen...I can't believe it is this time of year again...I too am pretty much done...we didn't put up the garland on the bannister but everything else we did.
How about tickets to a sporting event for your husband? Mine always like that. Also, what's so bad about taking a MATH class? :-)
I am trying really hard to get into the swing of the holiday. I'm still alittle "bahumbug".
Hey you! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment