Since I last posted that is.
I have so much to write about and so little time to do it in. Of course going on vacation for nearly 2 weeks made for a mad dash to catch up on everything once I returned.
Our family vacation was INCREDIBLE, AWESOME, AMAZING!!!! There is no one word that can describe it. The Disney Cruise was "WONDER"FUL!!! I promise to post pics and give you a recap of it all.
Thanksgiving was so much fun. We ate entirely WAY too much, but everything was Oh So Good! Little Bro, Raul, and Christine and Jonathan joined us and Grandma Auri and Grandpa Mario. They arrived at lunchtime and after lunch we played a few games of Taboo and Clue with Leilani. We all went to bed early to rest up for the shopping expedition the next morning.
We all took advantage of the Black Friday sales. We were up and out the door by 3:30am. After a quick stop for coffee at Dunkin Donuts we hit the stores. Raul was not too happy waiting in lines out in the cold. But by the end of the day it was all good. He and Christine got everything they were looking for and so did I.
We closed off the long holiday weekend by Decking the Halls. The tree came out beautiful and now I an totally in the Christmas Spirit. Grandma Auri and I will be taking a trip to the store in a little while to go get wrapping paper. I will be wrapping a little bit each day this week while the kiddies are at school.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
Can't wait to get the Disney recap esp about your cruise!!!!
Post a Comment