After spending the whole week nursing Leilani back to health from her bout with bronchitis, she woke up in great spirits ready to go off to conquer the tasks school has in store for her this week. I am actually surprised to say that I did in fact miss her all morning.
Yesterday we were able to have a wonderful mother-daughter afternoon together at the annual Service Unit Girl Scout Leader-Daughter Spring Fling Luncheon. It is the one day the daughters of leaders look forward to where they do not have to get picked last, and share thier mother's attention. They are first and foremost the way it should be in thier eyes. This year was themed and we got extra tickets for wearing a dress, having our nails done, wearing a corsage, donning gloves and a hat. It was so much fun getting ready. Although we didn't win any of the prizes, we had an awesome time together. Leilani especially enjoyed the hip hop class. My coleaders and I always look forward to this event!
I am keeping this post short since mishaps in the college system has drawn me away from what I am supposed to be doing (STUDYING) and obligating me to track down people at the college in order to email them (AGAIN) my BA transcripts and degree. I just hope I get into the US History class I wanted to take over the summer! Wish me luck!
If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
5 years ago





1 comments:
I coudn't find an email for you so here are your questions: ( thanks for playing!)
1. What is the best vacation you have ever taken?
2. What famous scrappers style do you indentify with the most?
3.Vanilla or chocolate?
4. What is your favorite quote?
5. What is the best gift you have ever received?
Have fun!
Ali
Post a Comment